Friday, June 13, 2014

CHERATING

I know I am really lazy, will go back to school few days more and I still rushing with my society's homework. Gonna dead.
BUT STILL i wanna to blog about my holiday.

In this holiday,we went to Cherating where near Kuantan 2 days 1 night,basically, only one day to enjoy.
Cherating is a kampung and the room only full in the holiday, so the service, environment are not very good especially a good restaurant is hard to find. Most of the restaurant are Malay restaurant. Luckily, we had founded a Chinese Restaurant which near a Hotel (forgot the name).

Because of these reasons, we had choose the most expensive hotel Impiana@Cherating. Still not very good.
Leave aside these complain, I still enjoy my holiday expect the beach, there were many activities in the Hotel.
Fortunately, we had seen rabbits. They just got bath and the staff was grooming the rabbit.

Soooooo CUTE!!!

cute rabbit VS silly face
They are soooo cute right?

There was also an activity to let baby turtles back to the sea. One baby turtle was RM15.

You have to hold their shell without hold the white place because it's soft, and human's power will destroy them. Their alive chance is very small but they still have to back to the sea and fight with the nature. I wish them good luck.


Last, post some pics which we were walking on the beach.



Why am I so funny??!!

That's all. Gonna rush my homework again. :''(((  sob sob(crying sound)

No comments:

Post a Comment