Sunday, May 20, 2012

200512


At least, all the exam papers has gave us. The subjects that I didn't pass, BM, Math, 物理.

The highest was 历史,95. WOW!! So happy.. cuz every time my历史can't pass to 95 and now!!! omg. Can't believe, yeah!!! The lowest was BM.Every time never change. About my Math, I won't talk about anymore. I know it was fact now, can't change anymore.

Okay, stop talking about the exam.

The holiday is coming!!! Two weeks holiday. Yeah!! I have many things to do in the holiday. Eat, Sleep, TV... lol.Planning for a trip, where should I go?

I hope I can see my lovely Melody in this holiday but I scare I have no time to meet her. We haven't saw each other for 6 months. I really miss her, so Melody......please answer me!!!

I like reading Taiwanese novel but I have no money$$ to buy it. So I borrow from my frens and thank you!  :) I think my holiday will be fun.HAHAHAHA.... LOL.

By the way, I have wrote 2 posts with English. This is the new experience to me but I really think that Chinese was the best choice to me.cuz when I type with English, I have to think for a while and it's difficult to me. I can tell you that if I feel gloomy, I will blog with English. 

That's all for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment