Thursday, May 17, 2012

Down and Up


Exam was finished.Not feel really good :( Sad with something..

I feel really sad.I have made 2 different mistakes on a same thing.I feel angry with me,why should I make the most stupid thing in my exam! The Math exam said that you should draw the pic.Teacher has told us before,but he didn't tell what pic should I draw. So I think I should draw the pic that it didn't give. We didn't have any time to draw the pic and done it all. After exam,my fren told me you should draw all pic that it gave.How stupid!!


I didn't draw anything on it!! My fren also said that if you didn't draw,it will score by ZERO. How sad!! And I cry in the library.It can't imagine when I get the test paper,it wasn't pass.I can't depress myself.I scared the ZERO,you know.I can't do anything with myself.

omg.

By the way,I know that my Theory exam score,it was 95!!So happy.

Today going out with my fiends,we were very crazy on it.Next time will be say more.
Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment