Monday, November 26, 2012

261112

All right. I will blog with English today. Feel a little nervous, as you know, my English is so poor. Ya, this is all my fault.

These days, I am watching a hilarious tv series, "爱情公寓". They have 3 seasons and Season 4 will be coming next year.
爱情公寓 is so funny. Their dialog is so fantabulous(fantastic+fabulous), especially meijia's dialog "我一口盐汽水喷死你". lolll.
My favourite character is the rich girl, Wanyu. By the way, I have seen her before in another tv series, "爱情是从告白开始的". Also, the other three actors in "爱情是从告白开始的" have also played in "爱情公寓" too!! Haha, I am so happy even though i didn't finish all the chapters.
I had finished Season 1 and now I am watching Season 2&3.

Arghhh....I have stayed at home for such along time and I wanna go to watch movie!!! I ask my sis to go with me. Hmmm... But I still don't know which movie should I watch. How about Twilight or Life of PI?

Another thing that I am crazing is Kimberley. OMG. I am freakingly in love with her songs, especially 爱你. I would be excited when I listened this song. I also found out a video clip from a competition, there's a girl sang 爱你. She sang it in a different away and it was nice. Love that. Gonna share with you guys.
Ohhh..I can't stop listening this song.

Okay, now I gonna let you see my work that i have done today.


Yes,this is my work.
I did a little edit.

And this is the original pic.
I changed the colour in black and white.
:P
haha..it's not similar at all. The original one is more beautiful than mine and mine looks really like an old woman.

In the end, I just wanna thanks to my sis for supporting my last post戒奶嘴之记
huff..Can't believe that i have bloged with one hour!! suck :(

No comments:

Post a Comment